Sixth Form Contract
The Sixth Form is an important part of our whole school community.
We are committed to the practice of faith and believe strongly that each student has their own talents, abilities and potential.
We encourage our students to think highly of themselves and respect others. We set high standards in all that we do and expect the same of them; we know we will only succeed if we work together as a team.
We work closely together as a partnership in order for all of our students to achieve their potential and leave us as well rounded adults ready to start the next chapter of their lives.
As a school we will:
- Treat all students with fairness and consistency, offering support, guidance and care
- Provide all students with a safe learning environment
- Take pride in and celebrate successes and achievements
- Encourage our students to aim high
- Ensure that lessons and work set are appropriate, engaging and challenging
- Communicate with parents/guardians and keep them informed of progress.
We expect our sixth form students will:
- Be ambitious and try their hardest to do their best
- Value and respect themselves and their fellow learners
- Respect our school premises, furniture and equipment
- Take pride in all areas of study and work
- Attend school each day punctually and follow our dress code - white shirt or blouse, black tie, black or dark grey jumper or cardigan (optional), black trousers or skirt, and dark leather shoes (not trainers). Sixth formers are also required to wear our branded sports kit during practical lessons and other programmes in the community.
We ask parents/guardians to:
- Support the rules of our school which have been set for the benefit of all of our learners
- Provide a supportive home environment
- Encourage learners to be ambitious and take pride in their studies
- Respect and respond positively to oral or written communications from the school
- Guarantee that the student attends school on required days and is punctual
- Work with us and contact us if issues or concerns arise.